Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I don't dare post about it now. It's too big of a deal to me...

And I'm not superstitious really, but when it comes to sports I don't take any chances! My son once talked me into making the same dinner every game night during a Wings series. Not fun (but...they won?) LOL. But this isn't about the Red Wings. Though they lost last night...grrr. (And someone is happy in the comments of the post below this! Hee.)

Mum's the word from me on the subject I won't broach here. Yet. But it would be a big time sports dream come true for me.

15 comments:

chickelit said...

Not to jinx anything, but does it have to do with breakfast at Denny's?

Darcy said...

LOL.

I can't even think of Denny's...I'm just dreaming of calzones - deep fried - 24/7. Help!

Darcy said...

Oh, gosh! I get it now.

Can I blame enhanced blonde hair? :)

chickelit said...

Can I blame enhanced blonde hair?

You get a pass!

But am I right? (without speaking the name which shall not be uttered?)

Darcy said...

Yes! Clever chicken. :)

chickelit said...

Let's see if Blake gets it.

chickelit said...

And not another peep out of me!

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I know what you mean. Beckett was just trowing a no hitter thru seven.. I thought it would be great to give Tropper a heads up when pow just as I was typing somebody got a hit and there went the no hitter.

I was not helpfull :(

Darcy said...

Oh, Lem! Sorry about that.

Yeah. Keeping quiet. ;-)

blake said...

So, I like how you claim you're not superstitious, and then go on to detail how superstitious you are....

chickelit said...

Women are complex creatures Blake, you know that. :)

blake said...

Apparently!

I do, at last, get the Denny's reference.

Darcy said...

LOL, you two. I just said I don't take chances!

Ok, I'm a little superstitious as far as sports go. :)

Trooper York said...

Well if you want to be superstitious you have to wear the same underwear for thirty five games in a row like Wade Boggs.

Trooper York said...

I went to a Denny's in Florida.

It's a whole different world. Nice but different.