Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Elena D is still in the tourney!



You guys are missing out. Elena Dementieva of Russia will be playing a semi-final match vs. Serena Williams on Thursday at Wimbledon. She's a terrific player and has been one of my favorites for quite a while, mostly because she seems very sweet and genuine. Wish her luck!

In other news...Roger faces Ivo "Dr. Ivo" Karlovic of Croatia tomorrow in the quarterfinals. This guy is nearly seven feet tall and serves out of...well, a tree. I'm worried.

3 comments:

chickelit said...

You guys are missing out.

Oh Darcy-I think you've got our basics covered! :)

blake said...

Xarasho!

Hoosier Daddy said...

I love Russian babes. I guess that's from being Polish and being Russia's doormat all those centuries. Must be the masochist in me.